Wednesday 3 June 2015

Welcome

 
Welcome to my blog and very first post. I have been sewing and crafting for many years - my loves are patchwork, quilting and embroidery. A lot of what I make are gifted to family and friends - I just love creating and giving finished items as gifts.
 
One of my latest quilts is Nature's Journey by Annie Downs - I made a few small changes. After umming and ahhing about what colour themes to make it from I eventually settled on one (after seeking a second opinion from my friend Kerrie at Channelbank Creations).
 
 
Thank's for stopping by and visiting my corner of the crafting world. I have ventured into the blog world via Kerrie and Dorothy - and I am looking forward to 'meeting' like minded creative people and participating in some swaps etc - that is when I learn my way around this blogging and posting business!!!lol
Have a lovely week everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your colour theme for nature's Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda and welcome to Blogland
    Iam your partner in the Santa sack swap Will be in touch later by email
    Guess who my partner in this swap was last year?
    The lovely Kerrie who tou say is your friend
    Look forward to getting to know you

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to say Hi and leave a comment!!